Sticky Soy, Honey & Sriracha Chicken Wings
Some exciting news! I'm collaborating with Popped Red Balloon Productions to create 1-minute cooking videos. These videos will be available on my new YouTube channel. The first video is this super simple recipe for the most delicious sticky chicken wings made with only a handful of ingredients: Soy sauce, honey and sriracha. Garnished with sesame seeds, spring onion and lots of chopped coriander. The ultimate good mood food. To see the video, click here.
- 16 free range chicken wings
- 1/2 c (125 ml) soy sauce
- 1/3 c (80 ml) honey
- 1/4 c (60 ml) Sriracha sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Chopped spring onions
- Chopped coriander
- Preheat oven to 200 Degrees Celsius.
- Cut the pinions off the wings and freeze them for stock. Cut the wings into winglets. Place in a large baking tray.
- Add the soy, honey and sriracha to the chicken winglets and mix until well coated.
- Roast for 40 minutes.
- Toss the wings around until well coated in the sauce.
- Serve drizzled with more sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds, spring onion and coriander.
- Enjoy with more sriracha on the side.
We would love to hear your feedback, also, what recipes would YOU like see in our future videos?
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Comment