Tant’ Sannie se Melk Tert Dom Pedro
I made this ridiculously simple Dom Pedro. It's basically a boozy milkshake, yes? Hazelnut or peppermint liqueur is my usual weakness but then I thought, why not a milk tart Dom Pedro? Tant' Sannie se Melk Tert Dom Pedro to be precise. Seriously good guys. What's not to love? P.S. Don't forget the cinnamon sprinkles! It's compulsory 😉
- 2 c (500 ml) vanilla ice-cream
- a splash of milk
- 2 shots of Tant’ Sannie se Melk Tert liqueur or more!
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- Blend ice-cream, a splash of milk (optional) and Tant’ Sannie liqueur together until a milkshake consistency is reached.
- Add cinnamon to taste.
- Pour into 2 glasses and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Don't forget to enter the Tant' Sannie se Melk Tert recipe challenge (which involves creating a recipe adding this proudly South African ''milk tart'' liqueur as an ingredient). The prize is pretty awesome as you could stand a chance of winning SMEG kitchen appliances to the value of R30 000 and get featured in their 2019 digital recipe book.
- Visit the official Tant' Sannie website and get all the info about this competition here. Be sure to give them a follow on Facebook and Instagram too.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Comment